April 8, 2008

SingStar '90s


When did they release this version??? How did I not know about this sooner???

Track Listing:

Arrested Development "Tennessee"
Boys II Men "Motownphilly"
Chumbawumba "Tubthumping"
Color Me Badd "I Wanna Sex You Up"
Divinyls "I Touch Myself"
En Vogue "Free Your Mind"
Extreme "More Than Words"
Gin Blossoms "Hey Jealousy"
Hootie and the Blowfish "Only Wanna Be With You"
Jesus Jones "Right Here, Right Now"
Len "Steal My Sunshine"
MC Hammer "U Can't Touch This"
Natalie Imbruglia "Torn"
New Kids On The Block "Step By Step"
Nirvana "Lithium"
Paula Abdul "Opposites Attract"
Poison "Unskinny Bop"
R.E.M. "Everybody Hurts"
Santana ft. Rob Thomas "Smooth"
Savage Garden "I Want You"
Seal "Kiss From A Rose"
Sir Mix-a-Lot "Baby Got Back"
Sixpence None The Richer "Kiss Me"
Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun"
Spin Doctors "Two Princes"
Stone Temple Pilots "Plush"
Technotronic ft. Felly "Pump Up The Jam"
The Cranberries "Zombie"
Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby"
Wilson Phillips "Hold On"

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I cannot wait until they release SingStar '00s!!!


xoxo,
Cynthia

1 comment:

philip said...

i think they're missing some really great chart toppers!