April 17, 2008

The Silver Lining

Sorry for the lack of updates this past week! I was once again stricken with the flu/strep throat/bronchitis and it didn't help that I still went out to play and to work. After 3 days on a liquid and popsicle diet, and getting 8 hours of sleep for the past 5 nights, I think I am somewhat recovered. I've spent the last few nights at home catching up on television, reading up on Paris, and rejoicing over the fact that I have my voice back.

Tonight, I am going to a Rilo Kiley concert at a really awful venue, The Concourse at the S.F. Design Center. Wish me luck! I leave you with a little afternoon treat:



Be on the look out for more updates soon!!!


xoxo,
Cynthia

1 comment:

philip said...

So excited! I agree, the concourse isn't ideal, but jenny we heart you! And I hope Blake has grown a good 'stache since we last saw him. <3