May 14, 2008

Back in the States

Once again, I apologize for the lack of updates. I feel like I've been neglecting this blog but I do have an excuse for not blogging for the past two weeks.

HELLO, I JUST GOT BACK FROM EUROPE!!!

More specifically I was in London, Paris, and Rome.

Eleven days of vacation and I've come back to San Francisco a bit tanner, more cultured, and my bank account a bit more empty. DAMN YOU Top Shop and the weak American dollar!

I do plan on uploading all 1,500 (!) photos (plus all of my sister's photos, the Diana Camera pics and Polaroids) I took during my trip onto my Flickr and blogging about my travels.

As for now, I will savor my last day of freedom before I head back into work tomorrow.

Hope to see the HAC family soon <3

P.S. I had imagined my train ride from France to Italy to be quirky and somewhat romantic, something along the lines of a Wes Anderson movie. Unfortunately, it was not. Oh well, there is always next time.



xoxo,
Cynthia

1 comment: