September 12, 2008

Take My Picture

I've always liked lo-fi photography because of the dreamy quality of the photos. Earlier this year I purchased my first Diana camera and have been experimenting with it ever since. I brought the camera with me to Europe and it produced some amazing photos of the Eiffel Tower and The Colosseum. The vignetting, the blurriness, the light leaks... I love it all. I also like that I'm actually using film... god, I'm so retro.

Using my Diana plus Edelweiss camera, I took these at and around the Ferry Building:


I think these photos turned out pretty well.

Next, I think I'm going to purchase a flash for my Diana camera so I can take some better indoor shots and maybe a fisheye lens. Or maybe I'll just try to get my hands on a Holga!


xoxo,
Cynthia

1 comment:

Dion said...

cooool!! yoink...i'm taking that one of me.