September 8, 2008

Domestic Bliss???

Today I made a trip to Trader Joe's and spent way too much money on groceries. It's hard for me not to sample everything I buy the second I get home. So far I have tried: wasabi seasoned almonds, dried mangos, cashew caramel cookies, organic carrots with cilantro dressing, and spicy California roll sushi. All of this basically put me in a food coma which I am feeling right now. Ugh.

I've been feeling rather domestic this weekend which is a good change and a good thing for my liver. Doing laundry, grocery shopping, making dinner, flickring, blogging, going through Season 1 of Gossip Girl, and looking at the Spring 09 collections on Style.com --- my whole weekend, basically.

New collections I saw today that are worth mentioning: Boy by Band of Outsiders (Kirsten Dunst is the face of their Spring line), Karen Walker, Reyes, Vena Cava, United Bamboo (ohmygod), and of course, Alexander Wang.

Oh how I would have given anything(maybe) to see Alexander Wang's show and more to go to his sweaty after party. Foxy Brown was the surprise musical guest!!!

Since I couldn't be at the show, this will have to suffice:




xoxo,
Cynthia

No comments: