January 8, 2009

2009!!!

Happy Belated New Year! Sorry for the lack of updates but 2009 has already been super busy and exhausting. I really can't get over how much has happened and we're not even 2 weeks into the new year. Thanks life! You always keep me on my toes.

This could become the obligatory post where I list you my new year resolutions but that's not gonna happen. Resolutions just don't make a lot of sense to me. It's like we have to find some flaw about who we are as a person and make a promise to ourselves that we somehow are going to change just because the calendar says it's a new year. I don't know. I guess if I wanted to change, I rather have it happen organically.

Anyway, I rang in the new year at Edinburgh Castle with some new friends, some old friends, and two of my fav people. PCD 4 Lyfe :)


Pic via Zana of Garbage Dress

And since I didn't take any photos that night, here is what I wore NYE:



Here's to 2009.

No comments: