November 30, 2008

Warm Indian Nights





I saw this the other night with my sister. It's probably one of the better films I've seen this year. I was amazed by the vibrancy, the colors, the music, and the romanticism of Slumdog Millionaire. It's one of those movies that sort of lets you escape from the real world. I highly recommend seeing it.

Afterwards, my sister and I went to the newly opened Dosa on Fillmore St.; actually it was opening night! The space is much larger than the original Dosa on Mission St., has a full bar, and is 10x swankier. The amber lighting and the dark wood furniture gave it a very sexy pants feel which was nice and weird at the same time. The food was pretty delish and we ended our meal with some cardamom gelato which was surprisingly light and refreshing.

Date night with lil' sis: SUCCESS!


No comments: