March 25, 2008

Ladies and gentlemen, we are floating in space...


So please put your sweet hand in mine
And float in space and drift in time


"We Are Floating In Space" comes from a Spiritualized song I fell in love with while I was a college radio DJ in San Diego. I would usually start out my early morning show with this song, making sure that the volume was up high so that the listener could catch those almost hidden words spoken by a women with an accent in the first few seconds. I wasn't able to find a good video of the song being performed live but there is a video floating around on YouTube that some film student made for it. It's a bit disturbing but here's a link.

This blog will attempt to chronicle the life of a twenty-something year old girl from San Francisco with interests in fashion, art, film, television, nightlife, and technology. Hopefully, *fingers crossed* I will be able to update this rather frequently. In the meantime, check out another blog I contribute to: Heart Attack City


xoxo,
Cynthia

1 comment:

philip said...

cool beans!




good luck, kiddo.